Dr. Jack Barkin, M.D. | Dr. Dean Elterman, M.D | Dr. Antonio Finelli, M.D. |
Dr. Neil Fleshner, M.D. | Dr. Sender Herschorn, M.D. | Dr. Laurence Klotz, M.D |
Dr. Michael Robinette, M.D.
Dr. Sender Herschorn, M.D., FRCS(C)
Sender Herschorn, M.D., is the past Professor and Chair of the Division of Urology at the University of Toronto and attending Urologist and Head of Urodynamics Laboratory at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre. He held the Martin Barkin Chair in Urological Research, the first University Chair in Urology.
Dr. Herschorn has been a senior investigator in clinical trials relating to urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, and erectile dysfunction. He has been the recipient of many honours and awards including being cited in “The Best Doctors in America” (1992-1993 and 1994-1995 for work in Neurourology and voiding dysfunction) and cited in “Best Doctors in Canada” in 2002 – 2003. He has won undergraduate, postgraduate, and continuing education awards at the University of Toronto as well as the Zimskind Award of the Society for Urodynamics and Female Urology.
Dr. Herschorn has published peer-reviewed and non peer-reviewed articles, book chapters, and co-edited medical books. Dr. Herschorn has also delivered presentations and lectures throughout Canada and the United States, as well as in Europe, Asia, Australasia, and South America.
• Bachelor of Science, University of McGill
• Doctor of Medicine and Master of Surgery, University of McGill
• Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
• Editorial Board Member of Canadian Urological Association Journal
• Member, Canadian Male Sexual Health Council
• Chairman, Surgery for Mail Incontinence Committee
• Recipient of the W.T. Aikins award for excellence in undergrad medical teaching
• Partner, Can-Am HIFU