Dr. Jack Barkin, M.D. | Dr. Dean Elterman, M.D | Dr. Antonio Finelli, M.D. |
Dr. Neil Fleshner, M.D. | Dr. Sender Herschorn, M.D. | Dr. Laurence Klotz, M.D |
Dr. Michael Robinette, M.D.
Dr. Laurence Klotz, M.D., FRCS(C)
Laurence Klotz, M.D. is the past Chief of Urology at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre and Professor of Surgery at the University of Toronto. He is also Chairman of the World Uro-Oncology Federation. Additionally, Dr. Klotz is the Founding Editor-in-Chief of the Canadian Journal of Urology.
Dr. Klotz obtained his medical degree from the University of Toronto and completed his residency at the University of Toronto Gallie Program in Surgery. Dr. Klotz continued his postgraduate studies with a special fellowship at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre in New York in uro-oncology and tumour biology.
Dr. Klotz is a widely published uro-oncologist who serves on the board or heads many medical/scientific organizations and committees.
• Medical School, University of Toronto
• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons (FACS)
• Fellow of the Royal College of Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
• Member, American Urologic Association (AUA)
• Founder, Prostate Cancer Research Foundation in Canada
• Founding Editor-in-Chief, Canadian Journal of Urology
• President Elect, Canadian Urologic Association (CUA)
• Chairman of Canadian World Uro-Oncology Federation
• Editor, Canadian Urologic Association Journal
• Chairman, Canadian Urology Research Consortium
• Chief of Urology, Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre
• Partner, Can-Am HIFU